Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cassidy Has Advice For Jay-Z


In earlier news, Philadelphia rapper Cassidy spoke with some nigga from Sohh.com stating "I think right now, the way that I got the hood on smash and the way that my song is poppin' off, I don't think it would be a smart decision for Hov to drop on November 6." I fucks with Cassidy but.... what is he poppin off with My Drink N’ My Two Step?? naw, you gone off whatever you drinkin nigga. I look forward to bootleggin coppin' your shit homie. I personally WANT you to sell more than that other nigga but you can bet your white tee on bein' second to Jay come Nov. 6th. On a lighter note, gon' get your drink on while you two step to this one Click Here


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I completely agree with you on that.

There's way too many suckers out there that can't grasp.

In fact, I was fightin with my best friend tom yesterday about this, and
they wouldn't agree with me that he was wrong. Now I can just show them your blog :)